One-component, low expansion, high specifications, polyurethane sealing foam.
Applied with special polyurethane foam gun.
• Fixing door and window frames.
• Connecting sound-insulating materials and constructions.
• Filling cavities between insulating materials in thermal insulation systems for facades.
• Sealing openings in roofs.
• Creation of sound-insulating layers.
One cartridge provides up to 40-45 lt of polymerized foam.
PACKAGE – STORAGE
• 750ml metal cartridges
Shelf life: At least 12 months from production date in sealed cans, stored in temperatures between +5°C and +30°C, protected from direct sunlight and frost.