state-of-the-art equipment& structures
state-of-the-art equipment & structures
FINOMIX dry mortars are produced at the facilities of FINOBETON S.A. in Chordaki, Chania, in a state-of-the-art fully automated production plant, using German technology, with a 500 ton daily capacity.
The plant has been vertically designed in order to increase productivity and reduce energy consumption.
The production of mortars includes the following stages:
1. Primary processing: Mining and cleaning of marble
2. Secondary processing: Production of marble powder
3. Drying and sieving of marble powder
4. Weighing and mixing of raw materials
5. Packaging and palletization of finished product.
The basic raw materials for the production of mortars are the marble powder of excellent quality obtained from the company's privately-owned marble quarry, cement, calcium, hydroxide and admixtures.
The plant produces tile adhesives and grouts, repairing and waterproofing mortars, putties, premixed plasters, masonry mortars, concrete and mortar admixtures, plaster primers and other quality construction materials, capable of covering any need of the construction sector.